Lux Executive Summit 2015: March 17th - March 19th, 2015
Westin Copley Place Boston, MA, USA
Companies that rise to the top of their industries are defined not just by operational excellence, but by a bold vision of where they’ll be in the future – and a clear idea of how to make money along the way. Leaders at these innovative companies need to understand the impact of emerging technologies and trends, and the Lux Executive Summit is the leading forum where they gather to network, share ideas, and get inspired. Participants leave the Summit with answers to questions about technology, growth, and strategy that prepare them to take advantage of new business opportunities:
Which emerging technologies are poised to impact and disrupt our industry?
How can we accurately identify and productively partner with leading technology developers?
What innovations can address unmet industry needs and help us gain a competitive edge?
Which new markets and product categories are emerging technologies creating today?
Which ideas are set to change our industry, and which are just over-hyped?
How can we find near-term wins that fit with our long-term goals?
As technologies change our industry, what new entrants will we face, and what new markets can we enter?
How do we position ourselves for the future while meeting growth targets today?
Which new business models and relationship will we need to get and stay ahead?
This invitation-only event brings together executives responsible for innovation, new business development, and corporate strategy at leading multi-national corporations, along with selected leading entrepreneurs, policymakers, venture investors, and financiers. The 2015 Lux Executive Summit will take place in Boston, MA on March 17-19.
Click here to send us a message or request an invitation.
- Connect with executives responsible for innovation and emerging technologies
- Forge alliances with leading start-ups, labs, and multinationals
- Discover ideas from other industries and geographies that you can apply to your organization
- Meet peers to share best practices, generate new ways of thinking
- Learn from the innovation strategies at the world’s leading companies
- Hear the latest findings and big ideas from Lux Research’s world-renowned analyst team